Making Sense of Aromatherapy
A fascinating three-hour workshop about essential oils and using them for holistic wellbeing
Saturday 14 October, 2017
10am – 1pm
Venue: Origins Centre, 153-157 Jayes Road, Balingup
A fragrant immersion into our innate human connection with plant oils; the volatile gifts that were born to fly and we, to smell their aromatic messages.
This workshop is hosted by Tinderbox founding co-director Cassie, who shares an abundant treasure trove of experience using pure plant essential oils.
• three hours of extensive exploration into the magical and practical world of aromatherapy
• a practical demonstration (and take-home blend)
• a copy of the newly revised 2nd edition of Tinderbox publication Aromatherapy Compendium (valued at $38.00)
• morning tea featuring Tinderbox organic, raw treats and signature brews
• 10 per cent off all Tinderbox products, including the Aromatherapy Treasure Box (in-store and on the day only)
Register and pay using the secure form below. Limited places available
Discover what other delights lay in wait at Tinderbox, set in the heart of beautiful Balingup, in the south west countryside of Western Australia.
If you are interested in staying at Origins Centre, accommodation is available for workshop participants. Other accommodation options available at www.balinguptourism.com.au